- Cloud Platform
- Data Management
The ATGWORK Consulting Difference – Explore Our Cloud Services
ATGWORK is one of the leading management consulting firms. We work with top executives to help them make better decisions, convert those decisions to actions and deliver the sustainable success they desire. For more than 25 years, we’ve been passionate about achieving better results for our clients—results that go beyond financial and are uniquely tailored, pragmatic, holistic and enduring. Simplify and accelerate your journey to the cloud with expert guidance from ATGWORK. Our cloud services support the entire adoption lifecycle – from cloud design and strategy to deployment and operations. Leverage flexible, value-driven consulting engagements to develop a solution road map, execute your migration, securely manage your hybrid or cloud infrastructure, and move to cloud-managed services like PaaS and IaaS.
- Cloud Strategy and Consulting Services: The cloud advisory and strategy service evaluates your business priorities and establishes a solution road map that outlines how to use the right technologies – in the right way – to get you to the cloud with the best return on investment. Identify key business areas that will benefit most from a cloud-based solution. Assess your cloud readiness and get guidance on cloud computing architecture and principles. Develop a concrete plan that maps out priorities, transitional steps, and milestones.
- Cloud design and assessment services: Our cloud design and assessment services will help you develop a strategy to accelerate your company’s transition to a virtualized environment – and set a course for moving into the cloud.
- Cloud computing catalyst service: Get the holistic support you need to make your cloud vision a reality. We’ll help you streamline your IT architecture, reduce the total cost of operations, and shift your focus from operations to innovation and value creation.
- Cloud implementation and migration services: Our cloud migration experts provide end-to-end consulting services and support for moving your on-premise applications and software landscape to a virtualized, cloud infrastructure – with minimal impact on system performance.
- Cloud integration services: Ensure that your on-premise legacy applications and processes remain fully integrated with those you move to the cloud. Our cloud integration experts will make sure your global IT landscape continues to run in an efficient, secure, and scalable way.
Platform as a Service (PaaS)
ATGWORK is a consulting leader in Platform as a Service (PaaS) that we provide expert consulting services for our clients on their journey to the cloud for application development and deployment platform that is delivered as a service to developers, enabling them to quickly build and deploy SaaS applications to end users. Contact us and see how ATGWORK consulting services help improve business operations with Cloud solutions.
- Benefits of PaaS include:
- Decrease time to market: Agility to deliver cloud based applications that are scalable and easily deployed.
- Operational agility: Full visibility and control over your application giving you the ability to provision, deploy and upgrade instantly.
- Automated deployment: Deliver your applications with self-service deployment regardless of industry or infrastructure.
Platform Consulting Services help you to address the digital transformation of on-premises service provisioning. Improve Operational Efficiency and Agility. To adapt to modern business requirements, you must determine the best method to provision your digital platform services and the right mix between your own datacenter environment and outside services. The customer experience should drive the structuring of an organization’s digital supply chain. Our platform services consulting capabilities will help you to address the digital transformation of on-premises service provision. Services extend beyond strategy and design to also include flawless and on-time implementation, on-budget execution, and creative configurations that get the most out of your platform investment.
- Business Analytics
- Industry Solutions
- Higher Education
- Public Sector
- Financial Services
Simplify and accelerate your journey to the cloud with expert guidance from ATGWORK. Our cloud services support the entire adoption lifecycle – from cloud design and strategy to deployment and operations. Leverage flexible, value-driven consulting engagements to develop a solution road map, execute your migration, securely manage your hybrid or cloud infrastructure, and move to cloud-managed services like PaaS and IaaS.
- Cloud Strategy and Consulting: Let ATGWORK guide you in identifying business and IT drivers for cloud strategies, defining a cloud roadmap and selecting the right cloud platform.
- Cloud Application Services: We can help you transform your applications by hosting, extending or building them on IaaS or PaaS cloud platforms.
- Cloud Management Services: Discover the most efficient ways to provision and manage cloud resources.
- Cloud Infrastructure Services: We can help you plan, build and manage a cloud infrastructure using your choice of innovative cloud services.
- Cloud Software Services: Discover how ATGWORK can help you leverage process‑led functional solutions delivered via SaaS models.
Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS)
ATGWORK consulting services helps you move your IT systems and infrastructure to the Cloud. After completing a holistic analysis of your organizational requirements, we aid in rapid deployment and implementation of the new infrastructure to help instantly reduce maintenance and other capital-intensive expenses. Our domain expertise includes migrating your current software and hardware infrastructure to the IaaS service as well as training and enabling your workforce on using and managing IaaS.
You can leverage ATGWORK superior cloud expert, bringing in years of technical and functional experience with clear emphasis on the applicability of cloud technologies and services. Our cloud solution engagements are oriented towards achieving a sustainable value creation with technology optimization. IoT and the digital economy are driving a fundamental shift in how we do business and in consumer expectations. To meet these rising expectations, businesses must transform their IT infrastructure and processes to be more agile and efficient while maintaining data privacy and security.
- Set Up Test and Development
- Spin Up Virtual Machine
- Migration of Custom Applications
- Migration of Cloud Products
- Improved Peak Performance
- Support Growth Diverse Workloads
- Enable Business Agility
- Lower Cost and Risk
We provide a full Cloud services that is modular and flexible, supporting adoption of DevOps methodologies and processes. Our value is not just taking open source technologies and packaging them up, but rather creating and integrating the management, orchestration and automation capabilities that enable infrastructure at the speed of business. Our solutions help to reduce costs by leveraging existing or low-cost commodity hardware, cloud computing architectures, centralized management and are built using open source software.
- IaaS cloud platform service includes:
- Private cloud, giving your business the ultimate level of flexibility, scalability and security you need to reach your goals
- Hybrid cloud hosting when you need the agility that comes with virtual augmentation of your physical onsite network
- Disaster Recovery as a Service (DRaaS), giving you an unparalleled level of backup and recovery protection to ensure maximum system availability without loss of data.
Integration Platform Service (iPaaS)
Integration Platform as a Service (iPaaS) is a suite of cloud services enabling development, execution and governance of integration flows connecting any combination of on premises and cloud-based processes, services, applications and data within individual or across multiple organizations. Contact us to learn how Integration Platform as a Service (iPaaS) can help you integrate your hybrid application portfolio.
There are many essential elements of an iPaaS solution. First and foremost it must have a robust set of connectors for SaaS and cloud services, with an ability to quickly add more as new services emerge in the fast-changing environment of cloud technologies. It should also recognize that most organizations will have a mix of on-premises and cloud-based assets, and provide a secure method of integrating with existing on-premises applications and infrastructure, including legacy systems (e.g., CICS, AS400). The ability to connect legacy systems and cloud applications to support on-premises and cloud integration in a hybrid architecture is vital to businesses, and key in effective iPaaS solutions.
- SOA Suite
- Service Bus
- API Manager
- Integration Cloud
SOA Suite: Provides a complete set of service infrastructure components for deploying and managing composite applications. Service Bus: Configuration-based, policy-driven that enables service discovery and mediation, provisioning and deployment, and governance. API Manager: Enables the creation and publishing of APIs that can then be easily accessed for development through the API Manager portal.
iPaaS is now emerging as the next generation integration platforms for integrating cloud applications with one another and with on-premises and legacy applications. Simply put, an iPaaS is a cloud integration platform as a service, enabling connectivity to SaaS and cloud services and providing a secure method of accessing on-premises applications behind a firewall. An iPaaS can solve the problem of cloud silos by providing businesses a way to integrate cloud-based services with each other as well as with on-premises enterprise applications in a hybrid integration model.
- Benefits of iPaaS include:
- Integration cost savings using out-of-the-box SaaS cloud connectors – Improve innovation and agility
- Leverage API marketplace opportunities – Speed integration development, provisioning and developer self-service
- Legacy integration / API cost reduction – Deprecate redundant integrations and software
- Reduced downtime, improved quality of service – Reduced maintenance costs
- Reduced skills and staff to support the integration platform
Software as a Service (SaaS)
ATGWORK is a leader for SaaS implementation services, demonstrating the most mature services and high market success rate. Customers recognize ATGWORK as “best in class,” specializing in Cloud service offering. ATGWORK archives a very high designation, across all of its categories. These categories include scale, scope, domain expertise and innovation, delivery footprint, buyer satisfaction, overall delivery capability and market success.
ATGWORK’s SaaS services offer a focused end-to-end approach that includes a thorough needs analysis, and subsequent implementation and systems integration to address your specific technology needs and business concerns. Purpose-built SaaS toolkits assist with initial situation assessments and solution architecture planning, and custom-developed data migration tools accelerate implementation time and streamline ongoing support. We offer unmatched service-oriented architecture experience with third-party solutions. Extensive experience and full understanding of most technologies enable our consultants to deliver product, vendor, and project roadmap recommendations to ensure success of any SaaS project.
- Strategy Roadmap
- Business Analytics
Discover how ATGWORK can help you leverage process‑led functional solutions delivered via SaaS models.Our extensive capabilities empowered by Cloud’s cutting-edge technologies in areas of cloud and digital help to meet unique needs of the clients. With our comprehensive and fully integrated suite of Cloud applications including PaaS, SaaS, IaaS and other technologies, we help customers in new ways to transform their businesses. Experience tailor-made solutions built on Cloud’s leading product range and maximize the value of your business. Our innovative tools and techniques ensure low TCO and quick turnaround.
- The following points are the top three advantages from SaaS:
- Reduced time and cost. The time of the analysis and the cost for the customer and IT consulting companies is reduced since SaaS solutions are ready to use. Also, software licenses and hardware maintenance are included.
- Better tools and applications. Tools or applications necessary for better analysis will be available even for small or medium customers, which could be cost prohibitive if they have to buy the software licenses. SaaS solutions include sophisticated reporting tools and will expand the IT consulting company’s portfolio.
- More resilience and availability. SaaS solutions reside on cloud environments and therefore have more resiliency and availability because there are high availability solutions in place to guarantee it. Also, IT consulting companies can expand or reduce their computer resources as needed for each engagement, such as disk, memory and processors. This flexibility is important to reduce costs and to optimize capacity depending on the requisites for the project.
Product Lifecycle Management (PLM)
ATGWORK Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) consulting offers high-end, niche services to assess PLM maturity, define PLM strategy and roadmap, and drive implementation across industry verticals such as Aerospace, Automotive, Retail, High-Tech, Discrete Manufacturing, and Medical devices. We work with organizations to deliver real business value and sustainable results from product lifecycle management (PLM). When implemented successfully, PLM facilitates innovation, the development and launch of new products, and product reporting and compliance by managing product information as a single source of truth across the supply chain and throughout the product lifecycle. This requires a comprehensive, integrated approach that delivers a total PLM solution – combining technology, organizational change and business value.
As an objective provider of end-to-end PLM advisory and implementation services we combine deep experience in strategy, process improvement, digital technologies and organizational effectiveness with expertise in PLM technology deployments for all of the leading PLM software solutions. Regardless of existing processes, technical maturity or business objectives, we partner collaboratively with clients to facilitate, guide and support them through all of phases of the PLM implementation process to accelerate the value of their investment.
- PLM Strategy and Assessment
- PLM Process and Solution Design
- PLM Implementation, Deployment
- PLM Extensions and Integrations
ATGWORK’s PLM Consultants analyze current product processes, industry benchmarked processes, and your business strategy for a robust PLM roadmap. Our consulting services help companies to transform businesses and optimize innovation. We offer the PLM Consulting Services, helping customers define and enact their PLM strategy. The ATGWORK PLM journey doesn’t end with mere recommendations but revolves around helping our customers realize the various stages in PLM maturity.
- PLM Consulting Services Include:
- PLM Strategy – PLM Value Assessment
- PLM Process and Solution Design – Business Intelligence and Analytics
- PLM Extensions and Integrations – PLM Implementation and Deployment
- PLM Cloud – PLM User Adoption
- Modeling and Simulation – Quality Management
SCM Cloud Product Information
ATGWORK consulting services can help your SCM Cloud Product Information. Master and Commercialize Your Enterprise Product Information. Use Product Master Data Management Cloud to take control of your product information through data consolidation, enrichment, governance, and sharing. Harmonize: Achieve accurate and trusted product data. Govern: Enforce business standards and policies. Integrate: Easily connect with on-premises and cloud applications. Collaborate: Streamline collaboration across your business landscape.
For experienced business leaders, moving applications from on-premise deployments to the cloud has highlighted the importance of maintaining accurate and clean product information to avoid delayed market launches, an inefficient supply chain, and costly scrap and rework. Simplifying and modernizing the Item Master is an important, yet often overlooked, step along an organization’s path to cloud to ensure your mission-critical business processes continue without disruption. Benefits of Product Master Data Management Cloud Include:
- Govern: Enforce business standards and policies
- Integrate: Easily connect with on-premise and on-cloud applications
- Collaborate: Streamline collaboration across your business landscape
- Data Discovery
- Items Management
- Catalog Mgmt
- Data Governance
- Data Consolidation
- Product Model
- Product Hub
- Data Quality
- Data On-Boarding: Self-Service Vendor Portal. Empower your trading partners to take ownership of their product data and keep their products and digital assets up to date. Configurable Import Maps. Create a one-time mapping between source data files and master data columns using a drag-and-drop interface. Visual Data Import UI. Monitor data import via a graphical summary. Validation and Error Management. Run validations and correct data issues prior to import.
- Data Maintenance: Rich Product Definition. Create a complete product definition with unlimited attributes, digital assets, relationships, structures, GTINs and category assignments. Contextual Product and Catalog Information. Maintain product data for multiple contexts including geographies, channels, and target markets. Flexible Search and Browse. Discover product information quickly through parametric search and browse. Mass Update. Keep product data current with mass update capabilities available in the UI or through file uploads.
- Data Stewardship and Governance: Collaborative New Item Definition. Orchestrate product definition across multiple stakeholders through a guided workflow. Change Control. Enforce change control, route for approvals, and maintain revisions. Business Rules and Impact Analysis. Define data validation rules, analyze impact, and mass-update products to enforce compliance. Social Collaboration. Collaborate effectively on product data with embedded conversations and ability to review, annotate, and share files. Real-Time Analysis and Reports. Get better insight with real-time analysis on product data and easy-to-build reports. Granular Security and Audit Trail. Enforce functional and data level security with full audit trail.
- Data Sharing: Multiple Export Formats. Share product data in industry standard formats including .csv, .xls, and .xml. User Configurable Publication Criteria. Empower business users to control which product data entities get published to which consuming systems. Validated Product Publication. Ensure only complete and validated products are published.