- Oracle Application Express is a robust, rapid application development system that is included with the Oracle Database.
- Rapid Development provides developers the ability to create applications in minutes. Developers can use several wizards, which simplify and accelerate development.
- Robust Features: Developers may extend Oracle Application Express applications with PL/SQL, so the range of functionality you can implement is very vast.
- RESTful API: Oracle Express includes the ability to use RESTful web services to access data in your database.
- REST: RESTful web services are services adhering to the Representational State Transfer (REST) architectural style, which implements interactions with data sources via the use of URIs. RESTful web services are one of the standard methods for accessing data in the Cloud.
- Developers can connect to a wide range of data sources for their applications including:
–JSON Document Storage
–Document-Style Data Access
–Oracle Rest Data Services
- Oracle Application Express is used to create cloud-based applications in your Database Cloud Service. Oracle Application Express is provided as a platform for rapid application development on the Oracle Database Cloud Service. Oracle Application Express includes several features that help develop secure applications in Oracle Database Cloud service. Because Oracle Application Express and applications developed on it reside in an Oracle Database instance, you can develop and deploy applications by using Oracle Application Express running on Oracle Database Cloud service.
- This shows steps how to Develop Inbound-Outbound Integration for Software as a Service (SaaS) using Oracle Apex on Cloud:
- Create Data Model in Oracle Fusion Cloud Software as a Service (SaaS) using BI Publisher Business Intelligence
- Develop Apex SOAP or RESTful web services
- Create Apex Application and Develop Inbound-Outbound Integration for Software as a Service (SaaS)
- Develop PL/SQL package to Integration Data Model in Oracle Fusion Cloud for Inbound-Outbound Integration
Leave a Reply