- Move Workloads
- Modernize Data
Cloud Integration Services and Six Cloud Initiatives to Business Transformation
ATGWORK provides solutions for SaaS integration: Adopting SaaS applications brings with it the need to connect to other cloud and on-premises systems. Anypoint Platform’s hybrid architecture allows data to quickly flow where and when it’s needed, accelerating adoption and streamlining business processes.
- Accelerate go-live from months to weeks: Leverage out-of-the-box connectors and integration templates to SaaS vendors and many others to accelerate connectivity.
- Deliver end-to-end business experiences faster: Develop real-time event-driven integration and orchestrate complex business processes spanning cloud and on-premises systems.
- Manage SaaS and on-premise systems with a single platform: Monitor, govern and secure your applications, wherever they are deployed, through a single platform.
ATGWORK provides solutions for data integration: Querying, normalizing and transforming data is at the heart of meeting the connectivity challenge. Our Platform Integration brings a revolutionary approach that combines batch and real-time processing for unified application and data integration. Organizations implementing eCommerce platforms Cloud require robust connectivity, agility in the face of evolving business requirements, and resilient performance at scale. ATGWORK’s consultants deliver, supporting thousands of eCommerce transactions every day. To drive innovation, organizations must not only adopt new technologies, but enable them to work with legacy systems. ATGWORK integration consulting services can help to enables legacy systems to thrive in a digital world with secure and scalable connectivity.
- Develop & Deploy
- Connect & Extend
- Deliver Business
- Secure & Manage
ATGWORK Cloud Integration Services can help to simplify and accelerate integration with SaaS and on-premise applications. The benefits include:
- Improving productivity
- Runtime benefits with intelligent session management and enhanced security
- Improving overall transformational aspect of integration with the help of normalized web services
Provide developer productivity by allowing an interface, which is user-driver, for discovering metadata, business objects from the cloud services. This contrasts the way developers have done in the past by looking at WSDL files. Provide runtime benefits with session management and security. Session management is a big pain point for integration, like how to handle session timeout and abstraction, and so on. It usually requires manual coding. With Adapters, everything is packaged, covered, and transparent to the end users. Improve overall transformational aspect of integration by providing normalized web services. Typically, when doing integration, you spend a lot of time on mapping data from source to target service. Adapters allow you to generate normalized, integration-friendly web services, thereby making the mapping much faster.
Integration SOA and BPM
We provide our customers the winning edge of technology through our state of the art SOA consulting services. Our SOA consulting services guide you step-by-step on your path to a service-oriented organization. Our SOA consulting offerings encompass Assessment and Planning, Center of Excellence(CoE), Governance, SOA and Integration Architecture, Design and Development, and Management. Our specialist team is proficient in all of the Cloud SOA Suite components including BPEL, OSB, Business Rules, BAM, B2B, adapters and more. We offer a unique approach to the development of SOA Projects by leveraging the key features of all the Cloud SOA Suite products.
Enterprise Data Integration: The data supply chain has become part of what information businesses need to do their work. There is a need to mobilize and manage data for consumption—to drive analytics outcomes and business insight, at the right time and the right place. Enterprise data integration is the combination of technical and business processes used to combine data from disparate sources into meaningful and valuable information. Enterprise data integration continues to be the most critical aspect of achieving Master Data Management and Data Quality. Master views are created by integrating data from a variety of internal data sources such as your ERP, CRM, BI and other legacy systems, as well as external data from partners and suppliers. With our extensive and proven expertise with complex and vast data integration experience, we help formulating integration strategy, data modeling, solution architecture, design, development, testing and implementation of scalable and comprehensive data synchronization infrastructure solution for your enterprise, as the backbone for your information needs.
- Cloud SOA
- Cloud OSB
- SOA Development
As organizations increasingly focus on strategic business initiatives, enterprise data integration becomes an essential tool for leveraging the power of raw data. With the continued criticality of Big Data, integration involves identifying and converging the most valuable systems, applications, data sources and analytics. The ATGWORK Big Data Integration practice specializes in ingesting massive amounts of data; cross correlating disparate data types and assimilating the data to provide a unified view to business users. ATGWORK enterprise data integration solutions help organizations understand, cleanse, monitor, transform and deliver data to ensure that the information is trusted, consistent and governed in real time. Our professionals work with organizations to design a project delivery plan that targets specific needs and goals.
We offer rich experience and deep expertise in Business Process Management (BPM) technology. Our vision of BPM over SOA combines the architectural philosophy of SOA with the process excellence of BPM. We developed and implemented some of the very first projects using the Cloud SOA and BPM suites. We’re also at the forefront of helping organizations integrate disparate cloud and on-premise applications, speed up application development, empower secure mobility with technologies such as REST and JSON.
- Business Benefits: Centralised single repository of complete, clean enterprise product data unlocks your business potential.
- Allows you to have integrated master view, enables business growth through increased cross-sell/up-sell, better customer experience resulting improved customer retention.
- Accurate data through automated information management, reduces operational cost through reduced manual effort and reduced errors, improves enterprise level operational efficiency, productivity and reliability.
- Consolidated and reliable integrated data advances your analytical ability and provides deeper insight.
- Flexibility approach provides the most suitable production readiness for business users with right data at the right time.
- Integrated data enables you to identify new opportunities, reduce costs, increase sales, and improve performance by making trusted data available through preferred style of integration.
- Secure and collaborative management data across the enterprise and with partners reduces operations cost and errors and faster time to market.